BB tool Park BBT-49.2 39mm 16 notches (XTR BB93/Dura-Ace BB9000)
- Bottom Bracket Tool — 16-Notch
- Precision CNC-machined aluminum tool for the installation and removal of select threaded bottom brackets with 16-notch tool fittings, including Shimano® XTR® BB93, Dura-Ace® BB9000, and Token® bottom brackets.
- Features integrated threads for full compatibility with the Park Tool BBT-RS Bottom Bracket Tool Retaining System (sold separately). The BBT-RS uses an adjustable spring-based tension system to apply consistent, adjustable pressure to the tool, ensuring full engagement with the tool fitting and preventing slippage.
- Fits 16-notch threaded bottom bracket tool fittings with a major diameter (outside of notches) of 39-40 mm and a minor diameter (inside of notches) of 37.6 mm.
- Also fits chainring lockrings on Shimano® STEPS square spindle e-bike systems